Jobs at Bluesky.
Bluesky is building a protocol and application for decentralized social networking. We‘re using self-authenticating identities and data to build a federated network where users can easily port their accounts across services. You‘ll be helping us design and build these services so they can scale up to millions of users.
- Architect, deploy, and maintain infrastructure for decentralized social apps
You might be a good fit if you have:
- 4+ years of DevOps experience
- Experience interacting with infrastructure as code
- Comfort with Git and Github
- Familiarity with security best practices
- Experience in one or more relevant domains: Observability, monitoring & analytics, configuration management tools, scaling and tuning relational databases, CI/CD
- Ability to participate in and inform architectural decisions at the app and protocol level
- Familiarity with backend engineering work
- Foundational understanding of federated or distributed systems
- Experience working on small teams
- Comfort with shifting priorities and cross-functional work
We‘re a fully remote team, though an overlap of working hours with CST is required. Competitive compensation package with health, dental, and vision insurance.
To apply, email email@example.com with:
- A resume or CV (link or PDF)
- A cover letter that tells us why you care about this problem and how your background prepared you to work on it (link or PDF)
- A link to your GitHub, GitLab, or a portfolio of past work