Jobs at Bluesky.
Bluesky’s mission is to transition the social web from platforms to protocols. Join a nimble team developing and driving large-scale adoption of technologies for open and decentralized public conversation.
We are looking for a self-directed, highly motivated individual who thrives in a cross-functional and mission-critical role within an early-stage, fast-growing startup.
Reporting directly to the executive team, you’ll be at the forefront of executing on strategic initiatives, delivering objective analysis, and fostering alignment across teams. If you enjoy solving complex problems and have a strong analytical mindset with a can-do attitude, we’d love to hear from you.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the company, including workflows across recruiting, finance, and CX
- Collaborate with teams across the company to improve workflow efficiencies, introduce effective tools and systems, and guarantee the successful conclusion of projects
- Drive and deliver on multifaceted, open-ended projects
- Assist with tasks like finance & legal ops, project management, etc.
- Conduct research for new initiatives and write well-reasoned recommendations for the executive team
You might be a good fit if you have:
- 2+ years of success in an operations role at a fast-growing company
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior organizational skills
- Attention to detail, with the ability to think strategically at a high-level
- Comfort researching and developing solutions to complex problems
- A data-driven approach to decision-making
We’re especially excited if you have:
- Hands-on experience with open source communities / projects
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Familiarity working in remote, distributed organizations
We're a fully remote team, though an overlap of working hours with PT (Pacific Time) is required.
Competitive salary, benefits, and equity package, including medical, dental, unlimited PTO, and a home office stipend.
To learn more about us, check out:
To apply, email [email protected] with:
- A resume or CV
- A cover letter acting as a writing sample, telling us why you care and how you can contribute