Jobs at Bluesky.
As part of the early Bluesky team, you‘ll participate in R&D and collaborate with members of the larger ecosystem. You‘ll write a lot of code. You‘ll be developing prototypes, participating in the formation of new specifications and standards, and engineering systems designed to scale.
- Prototype, develop, and ship software, with an eye towards security and usability
- Create and maintain software libraries and programs other systems and applications depend on
You might be a good fit if you have:
- 3+ years of programming experience
- Experience in one or more relevant fields: applied cryptography, distributed systems, developer tooling (API & SDK) design, wire protocols.
- Experience developing open source software
- Experience working on small teams with a bias towards action
- Experience working remotely
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiasm for learning and trying new things
We‘re a fully distributed team, though an overlap of working hours with PST is preferable. Competitive compensation package.
To apply, email email@example.com with:
- A resume or CV (link or PDF)
- A letter that highlights your areas of relevant expertise (link or PDF)
- A link to your GitHub, GitLab, or a portfolio of past work